The instructor was very knowledgeable and had great energy. Learning about how to best communicate with different communication styles was really helpful.
DiSC Understanding Personality Styles – DiSC training Denver
DiSC – Personalities Style Fundamentals – 1 day
If we could recommend one foundational program for your team to take together, this would be it. The DiSC training in Denver is the most effective tool we know to give you a common language for team development and understanding each other’s styles and increasing your personal and team effectiveness.
- The DiSC is our #1 requested team and leadership training program.
- Are you looking for a meaningful and fun program to get your team on the same page?
- Would you like your team to be able to better understand each other’s different styles of communicating?
- Would you like a fun program to be able to actually PRACTICE adapting your communication to achieve better results?
Understanding different personality styles and how to communicate more effectively with them is at the core of becoming a more effective leader and team player. This program will help you do that.
Humans have been studying and creating systems for understanding different personalities since the time of Hippocrates in ancient Greece. The DiSC personality profile system is a modern version of this classic subject, which was specifically designed to make understanding different personalities accessible and relevant to today’s business people.
Learning Objectives & Program Results
By the end of the day you will:
- Understand the strengths and challenges of your personality style
- Understand the strengths and challenges of those you work with
- Capitalize on the diverse strengths of your team
- Adapt your communication to those you work with at all levels of the
- Get your ideas heard
- Be more persuasive
- Better motivate others
- Navigate conflict more successfully
- Practice problem solving
Understanding the four primary behavioral styles has empowered millions of business people internationally to better communicate with and motivate their employees and colleagues.
The DiSC also is a great tool for sales people and people in management positions because having an understanding of personality styles will help you quickly identify who you are talking to so that you can tailor your message to create greater rapport and connection and be able to understand their motivation in order to more effectively get both of your objectives met.
- Introduction to DiSC
- Review of personality profile assessments
- Small group discussion and presentation of personality styles
- Experiential exercises – how to communicate effectively with other styles
- Practice adapting to other people’s personality styles
- Debrief and application to the workplace
We provide DiSC training in Denver, Aurora, Boulder, Littleton, Colorado and beyond.
Contact us for more information.