Leadership Development Denver, Colorado – 2015
What squashes inspiration in yourself, your team and your organization? If I could point to one thing I would say that it is STRESS. Stress is just another way of saying FEAR. When we go about our day-to-day work under constant pressure of deadlines and doing – there isn’t time or space for new, creative ideas and solutions to arise. In an environment like that it is easy for innovation to be ignored.
“We are too busy” is a common leader and workplace refrain. Too busy to handle conflict well, to grow ourselves and our team, to have productive meetings and to laugh. Indeed, busyness might be the addiction of our age. It actually gives us a boost to run on adrenaline all day long.
- How well do you adapt your communication style to others?
- Do you get feedback from others that you are good listener – or not?
- How well do you get buy-in for your ideas?
- Do you focus on growing the people on your team to be their best?
- Do you intimidate others or do they feel comfortable sharing ideas with you?
Jeannie works with a wide variety of clients to help them increase their team effectiveness and leadership capacity in their teams. She has worked both nationally and internationally as an organizational consultant, facilitator, speaker and wilderness guide.
With a strong background in group dynamics, over the past 20 years Jeannie has guided hundreds of teams in a wide variety of organizations to successful outcomes in team, personal and professional development.